cc was throwing so many Strikes it was suprising she'd get so excited with each one. ;)
At night cc took me to "arguably the best steak house in Beijing." I blew it and forgot to take pics! sorry. It was tasty!! :)
That was Thursday. On Saturday, cc had organized flag-football and made dinner for friends.
Here's our friends' daughter with my sunglasses. pretty cute.
cc let her take some pics. (Note the height difference in the angle of the photo :)
J made a bacon-cake: pancakes with bacon, covered in homemade frosting with bacon bits sprinkled on top. :) Thanks J!
Here's cc's 4-layered cake with homemade frosting. This was probably the best cake I've ever had. There are oreos sprinkled on top.
An impromptu game of Loaded Questions
Thanks to all of you who sent b-day wishes! It was really fun hearing from you!
Conclusions: We're really blessed, and really thankful for the friends we have. And I have a good wifey. :)
dc
cuute!
ReplyDelete